Successful trips require the best and most appropriate gear. Our guides are perfectly prepared to find all of the birds you want to see. For example, they are equipped with 6.000.000 (six million) candle power spotlights to endure you get great looks at all of the nightlife that Brazil has to offer.
Here’s a list of just some of our guides’ great gear:
– Ipod with about 4000 bird songs
– Professional tape recorder & shotgun microphone
– High quality binoculars (mostly LEICA)
– At least, three spotlights – rechargeable and car battery-powered.
* Of course our guides will always use the spotlights so they cause minimal harassment to birds and animals, for example, avoiding focusing directly on their eyes.